Table of contents
xlogo - X Window System logo
xlogo [ -toolkitoption ... ]
The xlogo program displays the X Window System logo.
Xlogo accepts all of the standard X Toolkit command line options, as well as the following:
Note: there are no -render or -sharp options available in Project Xming's xlogo.
The default width and the default height are each 100 pixels. This program uses the Logo widget in the Athena
widget set. It understands all of the Simple widget resource names and classes as well as:
- This option indicates that the logo window should be shaped rather than rectangular.
In order to specify resources, it is useful to know the hierarchy of the widgets
which compose xlogo. In the notation below, indentation indicates hierarchical
structure. The widget class name is given first, followed by the widget
- foreground (class Foreground)
- Specifies the colour for the logo. The default is depends on whether reverseVideo is specified.
If reverseVideo is specified the default is XtDefaultForeground, otherwise
the default is XtDefaultBackground.
- shapeWindow (class ShapeWindow)
- Specifies that the window is shaped to the X logo. The default is False.
- to get the default host and display number.
- to get the name of a resource file that overrides the global resources stored in the RESOURCE_MANAGER property.
Ollie Jones of Apollo Computer and Jim Fulton of the MIT X Consortium wrote the logo graphics routine,
based on a graphic design by Danny Chong and Ross Chapman of Apollo Computer.
- specifies required resources.
Table of contents
The Xming website, documentation and images are licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.0 UK: England & Wales License.
Copyright © 2005-2024 Colin Harrison All Rights Reserved